STEP 1 - MEASURE YOUR FOOT
- Put a sheet of paper on the floor with the short side against the wall.
- Place your bare foot on it.
- Try to keep the heel resting well against the wall and the foot on the paper.
- Make a mark in front of the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the distance in centimetres between the edge of the sheet and the mark (Round off to the nearest higher millimetre).
STEP 2 - FIND THE RIGHT SIZE
Find your exact size with the help of the tables below, all sizes on our products pages are Italian sizes (IT).
TIP: If the size is between 2 numbers, we advise you to opt for the higher number. E.g.: A woman with a 24.8-cm foot has a number between 38.5 and 39; we suggest opting for 39.